Attracting the best and the brightest
Raise awareness of how ag-robotics start-up Halter was changing the future of farming, developing a solar-powered, GPS enabled intelligent neck band so that farmers can shift and manage their herd remotely with a few swipes of a screen.
Propel Halter into carefully targeted news media to reach potential investors, customers and future staff; develop and execute a social media strategy to amplify reach and engagement. Work with PN LA on a media roll-out to reach potential investors in the United States.
- Coverage across broadcast, online and print.
- Live interviews on TVNZ Breakfast and TV3’sThe AM Show
- Two national online articles across publications reaching the key 20 – 40-year-old metropolitan demographic (potential staff).
- More than nine minutes of national radio air-time, with Craig Piggott being interviewed for RadioLIVE Rural Exchange at Fieldays (potential customers).
- A reach of more than 1.7 million.