Launch of Gen Less
Support the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Authority (EECA) in launching an important new initiative: Gen Less, uniting New Zealanders to live and work in more climate-friendly ways and reduce energy-related greenhouse gas emissions.
Working in collaboration with our sister agency Clemenger BBDO, we amplified the launch of an inspiring Gen Less film, featuring voices of change curated from history.
We achieved this through three communication streams: business partnerships, inviting businesses to join Gen Less; media relations through earned and a paid partnership with stuff.co.nz; and engaging with influential New Zealanders online.
- Media coverage at launch across print, online, tv and radio.
- A total audience reach of 4.3 million.
- Nine business partnerships were created to promote Gen Less, including; Ethique, NZ Post, Wishbone Design, Eco Store and a corporate partnership with Stuff.
- Social activity endorsing Gen Less by NZ and global opinion leaders, including the NZ Jane Goodall Institute and the World Wildlife Federation.
- Bronze PRINZ award 2020 for Integrated Marketing Communications.