BRITISH AND IRISH LIONS TOUR
Leverage AIG’s sponsorship of the All Blacks, throughout the 2017 British and Irish Lions Tour of New Zealand (June and July).
Our aim was to amplify and increase the reach of planned marketing investment activities around the British and Irish Lions tour, to ensure AIG was featured as often as possible – and as positively as possible – with a wide audience spanning New Zealand, UK, and Ireland.
Three key activities included: ambassador exclusive with The Weekend Herald, ‘AIG feeds All Blacks to the lions’ video and Christchurch helicopter tour with Irish Independent reporter Ruaidhri O’Connor.
“Feed the All Blacks to the Lions” Zoo Video:
- 363K views across the All Blacks Facebook page, Auckland Zoo page and AIG’s own channels.
- 337K views were generated via the All Blacks Facebook post, which was shared across multiple media and influencer channels.
- 1.8million – readership of The Weekend Herald and nzherald.co.nz
- Strong AIG references throughout the nzherald.co.nz video
- Double page spread in The Weekend Herald
- Richie McCaw Christchurch Aerial Tour